2019 XyUser Conference (Winter Board Meeting)

Hi everyone,

I hope this post finds you well as everyone is gearing up for the Holiday Season. 

First off, I would like to sincerely apologize about my absence at the fall conference.  Unfortunately I had to deal with some personal issues that I had to contend with which prevented me from attending.  For this I feel very bad, but I’m happy to hear that the conference was yet another great success.  Fortunately, we have a great User Board that was able to fill in as needed.  -Thank you Board Members! 

Next month we will be holding our annual Board meeting.  During this meeting, not only will we be selecting the venue for the 2019 conference, but it is also the time where we work out the schedule and sessions that will be presented.  As part of this planning, it would be great to know from the user community if there are any specific topics you would care to have added as part of the conference curriculum. 

Additionally, if there is a topic that anyone would be willing to facilitate/lead in a conference session that would be fantastic! 

We are always looking for new presenters/topics to bring to the conference.  If this is something you’re interested in, please feel free to reach out to either me or Shawn and we can discuss further.  (shawn.aruch@xyug.org, dvanbrunt@ets.org)

I look forward to seeing everyone next fall.  We will be sending out an announcement in January with additional details in regards to the dates/location of the 2019 conference.

Happy Holidays to all.  I wish everyone and their families the very best!

Respectfully, 

Dave Van Brunt

President XyUser Group