2019 XyUser Board Meeting

Good day All,

I hope this email finds you well.  As we are now full swing into 2019 year, it’s time once again for our annual XyUser Board of Directors meeting next week.  This meeting allows us to chart out the fall conference and determine what sessions/areas of interest we will be offering at the event.  As part of this process, we are always looking for folks to join us in presenting sessions which will greatly add to the overall experience for everyone. If there is anything you feel like you’d like to present or facilitate in a round table discussion, please let us know…We’d be happy to have you! 

Additionally, if there is anything you’d really like to see offered at the conference this fall, please let us know and we’ll do our best to include a session on whatever the topic may be in our conference this fall.

Shortly after our meeting, we will be sending out details of the conference location (we’ve narrowed it down to a few venues), and post some details on key sessions we feel will be of interest to the group.

As always feel free to reach out to either myself or our Executive Director Shawn Aruch if you have anything you’d like discus.

We all look forward to seeing everyone again this fall.  I wish you all a happy and healthy 2019.

Respectfully,

Dave Van Brunt

President, XyUser Group

Manager, XPP Development Team

O: 609-683-2664

C: 609-575-5280