Is it possible to get more precise errors from the API?

Hello SDL Developers,

let me give you some background on my request:

We are very often faced with problems that users have, when they work with our connector to SDL Studio.

Our connector shows to the user any exceptions which we get, when running automated Tasks on the project. But very often, they are not precise enough and so someone has to find out, what the user made wrong or what is the problem in the configuration they've made.

Let me give an example here:

We are running the automated task: AutomaticTaskTemplateIds.UpdateMainTranslationMemories on the project. The message, that's comming back is: 'No translation memories found to update for language pair XXX -> YYY'. So far not bad, but there are now variuos things that we have to check to tell the user what he has made wrong. In the example above the user had not ticked the Update Checkbox for the TM. So SDL basically acted correct, but it should give this information back. This would save us time and your support as well, I would say.

So is it possible for you guys to extend the ExecutionMessage with additional info, when you have it availlable?

Kind regards,

-Stephan Tandel-