Sample project MTEnhanceProvider can't be built in VS.

Hi,there

I am a trados user from China with little programming background.

I have much interest in the MTEnhanced Plugin and want to build a more personalized version based on it by which I can make fuller use of the Google translation API .

Now I have studio 2015 and 2017, Visual studio 2015 community, SDK 2015 and downloaded the source code file of the plugin from github.

The problem is C# is too complex to me(I taught myself some basic Visual Basic back in my highschool years in around 2005); the souce code files are too many and I can't figure which are the core files I should analysis.

Should I learn some C# knowledge before I study any samples?(I just want to modify the Google Translation API line built in the plugin, as Google changed API query address again, for beginning and to upgrade the plugin's batch find/replace feature as my final goal.)

And when I tried to build a plugin from the source code files, an error occurred saying "1>CSC : error CS7027: Error signing output with public key from file '..\..\..\..\..\..\Repository\Sdl-Community\SdlCommunity.snk' -- File not found."

What is wrong ?

I tried some of the sample projects and a few of them can be built and worked in trados while the rest can not.

Some came across many errors.

Do I have to do some other preparation before my actual coding? I just installed the github and have little knowledge of it, too.

Thanks

albort