Studio 2019: Default task sequence wrong when creating project

Some of our users are experiencing a very odd behaviour by Studio since upgrading to 2019:

File=>Options=>Default task sequence: set to "Prepare"

File=>Setup=>Project templates=>Default task sequence: set to "Prepare"

New project based on default template - task sequence switches to "Prepare without project TM"

New project based on pre-defined project template with task sequence set to "Prepare" - task sequence switches to "Prepare without project TM"

I cannot reproduce this on my machine but with others. Only(?) difference: my default template is called "SDL Trados" while theirs is called "default".

I was able to fix this issue on another machine by importing "SDL Trados" template, adjusting task sequence there, making it default and removing "Default" from the list. It appears, that for some reason Studio internally reverted to the wrong default template.

Unfortunately, the same procedure had no effect on a different machine, there it still is reverting to "without project TM".

Has anyone encountered similarly weird behaviour? Is this some profile conflict perhaps with some settings from previous Studio versions, or... ??

I haven't raised a support ticket for this yet as it happens across installations, therefore seems rather systemic.

Regards,
Andreas

Parents Reply Children
No Data