Download not available (AppStore)

I try to download a specific free plugin for trados from the AppStore and I get: https://oos.sdl.com/asp/products/App/EditApp?appID=1185

Download App
Download not avaliable
You have logged in successfully, however this app is not available for you to download because you don’t have a license for one of the supported products (SDL MultiTerm 2017 - SDL MultiTerm 2019 - SDL MultiTerm 2021) in your account. Please contact the administrator of your company licenses and they will be able to download the app for you. Alternatively contact SDL through your support account, or via the appstore forum in the SDL Community. For more information, please see the [language] Terms and Conditions
Can you help me? because it not only happens to me
Regards,
Dalila.
Parents Reply
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member in reply to Paul

Paul, allow me some comments.

FYI the latest iteration of Tb-Scout v2.0 has been thoroughly and successfully tested in my shop in 5 different computers running three different Windows operating systems versions: Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 10 Pro and Windows 8.1 Pro. Not to mention the generous feedback I received from fellow translators. The application has been compiled under Microsoft 365 (aka Office 365) in both 32-bit and 64-bit environments. As long as Microsoft Access version is related to Office 2016 and up the application runs perfectly well. 

Regarding any issues with my application I will always be grateful to receive screenshots whenever any issue arises. I'll be more than happy to help.

The issue with the SDL AppStore old message "Download not avaliable (sic)" is still unresolved. It is a fact and others users in this forum have complained as well. That has nothing to do with your licenses or with your browser, I do believe that. Like I said, "let the buyer beware", if, for instance, I'm running Studio 2017 and want to use an app for 2021, it stands to reason I won't be able to use it, but why not let me download it any way?

Children