Automated Emails

Hello,

is there a possibility to change the settings for that automated emails? I mean, if I write something into a thread I don't need a mail with the post, I just wrote Wink I just need a mail, when there is a new post by somebody else.

Otherwise it's like spam.

Greets,

-Stephan-

Parents
  • standel said:

is there a possibility to change the settings for that automated emails? I mean, if I write something into a thread I don't need a mail with the post, I just wrote Wink I just need a mail, when there is a new post by somebody else.

Hi Stephan,

You can customise the email settings by going to the settings option in the small menu at the top of the page.  You'll see this when you click it and you need to go to the tab with Email:

You can also change the settings for the Community in terms of getting digests instead further down the page:

But I don't think you can stop yourself getting the one you sent and still get everyone elses.  Hopefully you won't be doing so many that it becomes real spam ;-)

Regards

Paul
  • standel said:

Hi Stephan,

You can customise the email settings by going to the settings option in the small menu at the top of the page.  You'll see this when you click it and you need to go to the tab with Email:

You can also change the settings for the Community in terms of getting digests instead further down the page:

But I don't think you can stop yourself getting the one you sent and still get everyone elses.  Hopefully you won't be doing so many that it becomes real spam ;-)

Regards

Paul
Children
No Data