Sdl.Sdk.FileTypeSupport.Samples.Bil not work

Hi.

I have an issue with the sample Sdl.Sdk.FileTypeSupport.Samples.Bil.

I use Trados Studio 2014 and Visual Studio 2010 to compile the sample code on Windows7.

(1)When I set the Output Path to C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\11\Plugins\Packages according to API manual, there is an compile error that said "The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\11\Plugins\Packages\Sdl.Sdk.FileTypeSupport.Samples.Bil.sdlplugin' because it is being used by another process."

(2)If I set the Output Path to C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\11\Plugins\Packages, there is no compile error but the file Sdl.Sdk.FileTypeSupport.Samples.Bil.sdlplugin was copied to C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\11\Plugins\Packages.

And, When I deleted the sdlplugin file from Roaming folder and started Trados Studio 2014. the Bil plugin was listed in the Plug-in dialog box, but, I couldn't find the Bilingual Sample File under File Types in the Options dialog box.

Trados Studio Options dialog box showing File Types list without the Bilingual Sample File type present.

Compile error message in Visual Studio stating the process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

What do I need to do to run the sample code?

Thanks!

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 1:22 PM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
Parents Reply Children
No Data