Sdl Sdk Project Automation Use Template and PreTranslateFiles using Server Based Translation Memories

How is it possible to run AutomaticTask.PreTranslateFiles, using server based Translation Memories?

MainTranslationProviderItem Uri="sdltm.gsdemo.gs.sdlproducts.com/ Global Solution Consultants%2FBC Translation Productivity%2FSDL EMEA LSP%2FSDL LSP Trials%2F{CompanyName}&tmName={TmName}" Enabled="true
private void RunAutomaticTask(FileBasedProject ThisSdlProject, string TargetLanguageCode){
    ProjectFile[] targetFiles = ThisSdlProject.GetTargetLanguageFiles(new Language(CultureInfo.GetCultureInfo(TargetLanguageCode)));
    AutomaticTask preTranslate = ThisSdlProject.RunAutomaticTask(targetFiles.GetIds(), AutomaticTaskTemplateIds.PreTranslateFiles);
}

I get the error: "The current parameters are not compatible with the Translation Provider Uri Schema"

Parents Reply
  • The SdlTemplate was created within "Trados Studio 2019 SR2 15.2.5.2145"; from project; and adding a server-based translation memory. So it is studio that is adding this to the template, not me.

Either way, from Andrea's suggestion, I was able to create a project from the template and am no longer getting the Uri schema error.

But I am still not able to programmatically pre-translate using the template/server Tm.

My reply above shows my current code and the error that appears in the SDLProj file -> Reports:

<Messages Level="Error" Message="Unexpected exception when configuring file multiFileConverter for task 'Pre-translate Files': Failed to create an instance of translation provider 'sdltm.gsdemo.gs.sdlproducts.com/ Global Solution Consultants%2FBC Translation Productivity%2FSDL EMEA LSP%2FSDL LSP Trials%2F{COMPANY}&amp;tmName=Fruits TM'.." Source="Pre-translate Files">

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Children