GroupShare throwing exception from Project.GetProject()

Hello,

I'm currently using the GroupShareKit - 2020 nuget package. I am trying to send a project name which in turn, returns the information of the appropriate GroupShare project.

This is my implementation for GetProject

Code snippet showing the implementation of GetProject method in GroupShareKit with project name 'SAMPLEPROJECT'.

For the project below (GroupShare version: UI: 15.0.0 GS: 15.0.0.1106 - GS 2020)

Error message in Trados Studio indicating a failure to retrieve project information with a red exclamation mark icon.

Which ultimately leads to this error:

Detailed error log in Trados Studio showing a 'System.ServiceModel.FaultException' with stack trace information.

However, when retrieving data from a different GroupShare account that uses an older version of GroupShare (UI: 14.1.10 GS: 14.2.60175.10 - SR1 CU10), I do not have any issue retrieving the information of any project using the same method.

Other things I've already checked:

- Roles and permissions are all enabled in both accounts; both accounts have access to the projects.

- Credentials are correct; in both cases, information of the project can be retrieved using the Project.Get() method

Is there something I'm missing here?

Thank you.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 4:06 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]