Problem saving ServerBasedTranslationMemory

Hi,

if I query a server-based TM like 

tm = translationProviderServer.GetTranslationMemory(targetTmPath, TranslationMemoryProperties.All);

and then, without changing anything, I simply call

tm.Save();

Then I get a http400-bad request exception. I have monitored the network traffic, and I see this request and response:

REQ:

PATCH /api/field-service/v1/templates/c570142e-4c50-446e-9fca-da2c92ad2bae HTTP/1.1

{"Operations":[{"value":"44e265b2-90d7-c534-68c6-eff74eb25af3","OperationType":2,"path":"/name","op":"replace"},{"value":"Test - field tpl","OperationType":2,"path":"/description","op":"replace"},{"value":true,"OperationType":2,"path":"/istmspecific","op":"replace"},{"value":[],"OperationType":2,"path":"/fields","op":"replace"}],"ContractResolver":{"DynamicCodeGeneration":true,"DefaultMembersSearchFlags":20,"SerializeCompilerGeneratedMembers":false,"IgnoreSerializableInterface":false,"IgnoreSerializableAttribute":true,"IgnoreIsSpecifiedMembers":false,"IgnoreShouldSerializeMembers":false,"NamingStrategy":null}}

And response:

400 Bad Request

{"errorCode":"ValidationError","errors":[{"fieldName":"patch","fieldPath":"patch","details":["Parameter patch is required"]},{"fieldName":"templateId","fieldPath":"templateId","details":[]},{"fieldName":"patch","fieldPath":"patch","details":["The JSON patch document was malformed and could not be parsed."]}]}

I use Studio 2019 15.2.5.2145.

Can you please help? Is this a known bug? In the old times, this used to work, and I could e.g. add new language pair to an existing TM this way. But now, I cannot even save the TM without any change anymore.

thanks,

Tamas

Parents Reply Children