Terminology provider - credentials not coming back

Hi,

the summary of my problem: the data from the CredentialStore gets lost if I close Studio, and it doesn't come back when it tries to create my provider in the factory. I wonder if this is a bug or I'm doing something wrong.

Here's the method I'm referring to: public ITerminologyProvider CreateTerminologyProvider(Uri terminologyProviderUri,
            ITerminologyProviderCredentialStore credentials)

In more detail:
I have the following problem: I am creating a terminology provider. It's very similar to the translation provider in structure, in the way that you create a provider with a URI, and also add credentials to the credential store. These go back to Studio in 2 parameters. This is all fine, my parameters are filled in correctly, the credentials are there. If I don't close Studio, but immediately open a translation document after having set up the terminology provider as a term base, then everything is OK, the credentials are there.

But if I close Studio and open it again, and then open a translation document, Studio doesn't send me the data in the credential store when it wants to create my terminology provider from the URI with the factory. The provider is there in the other parameter, but there are no credentials in the CredentialStore.

Any ideas what's happening here?

Thank you,
Agnes