Retrieving DocumentObjs with Version 0 through ISHRemote

Hello,

I'm trying to retrieve all the documents in a folder that have a version set to 0. When I call the cmdlet Get-IshFolderContent -IshSession $ishSession -IshFolder $folder it normally ignores all of these documents with version 0.

I tried the following code, but I get the error that the value "0" is invalid for the parameter. 

foreach($folder in $allFolders){
    $objects = Get-IshFolderContent -IshSession $ishSession -VersionFilter "0" -IshFolder $folder
    $objects
}

Another approach I tried was to find all DocumentObjs that have their version set to 0; however, this returned no files.

$metadataFilter = Set-IshMetadataFilterField -IshSession $ishSession -Name "VERSION" -Level "Version" -FilterOperator "equal" -Value "0"
$files = Find-IshDocumentObj -IshSession $ishSession -IshTypeFilter ISHModule -MetadataFilter $metadataFilter
$files

Are there any other approaches I could try?

Thank you!

Parents
  • Hi Madison,

I think I need your definition of "having a version set to 0". To my knowledge the system always starts with version "1", so zero never exists. Or do you mean that you have Logical objects (so GUIDs) where there are no versions underneath. Perhaps a screenshot from the Web Client with an arrow on what you try to retrieve could help.

Best wishes,
    Dave

• Hi Madison,

I think I need your definition of "having a version set to 0". To my knowledge the system always starts with version "1", so zero never exists. Or do you mean that you have Logical objects (so GUIDs) where there are no versions underneath. Perhaps a screenshot from the Web Client with an arrow on what you try to retrieve could help.

Best wishes,
    Dave

Children