How to use Get-IshEvent to return more than just Recent Publishing events

Hi,

I'm new to ISHRemote coding, but I developed the following code to try to return all publishing events that occurred in the last 30 days ...

Instead that returns "RECENT" publish event information. I'm looking for what I need to do to get IshRemote to return "ALL" publish events (as if I went into the Web Client Event Log and clicked the "Show All" button instead of the "Show Recent" button. This code (below) gives me the list as if I clicked the "Show Recent" button and I can't figure out how to extend the list. 

Thanks for whatever assistance you can provide. 

$ishSession = $ishSession_dev
$is = New-IshSession -WsBaseUrl $ishSession

Write-output "Collecting publishing information ..."
$sinceWhen = (Get-Date).AddDays(-30).ToString("dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss")

$requestedMetadata = Set-IshRequestedMetadataField -IshSession $is -Name "USERID" -Level "Progress" |
Set-IshRequestedMetadataField -IshSession $is -Name "EVENTTYPE" -Level "Progress" |
Set-IshRequestedMetadataField -IshSession $is -Name "CREATIONDATE" -Level "Progress" |
Set-IshRequestedMetadataField -IshSession $is -Name "MODIFICATIONDATE" -Level "Progress"
Set-IshRequestedMetadataField -IshSession $is -Name "DESCRIPTION" -Level "Progress" |
Set-IshRequestedMetadataField -IshSession $is -Name "STATUS" -Level "Progress"
$metadataFilter = Set-IshMetadataFilterField -IshSession $is -Name "MODIFICATIONDATE" -Level "Progress" -FilterOperator GreaterThan -Value $sinceWhen
Set-IshMetadataFilterField -IshSession $is -Name "ACTION" -Level "Detail" -FilterOperator In -Value "Execution completed"
$publish =Get-IshEvent -IshSession $is -RequestedMetadata $requestedMetadata -MetadataFilter $metadataFilter |
ConvertTo-Csv

Parents Reply Children