Question about SDL accounts with APIs

I’m looking for some advice. First let me say I’m not a developer or an engineer so I may not be using terminology correctly.  We are creating a script using Powershell with SDL’s ISHRemote to pull reuse data from our SDL instance.  We will be running the script on a certain day/time. From what I understand, when accessing data from SDL that requires admin access  a username/password with admin privileges is required in the script. In the past we have just given the user that is writing the script admin privileges, but then when that person leaves and we disable their account their account is still associated with the script. 

I was wondering if you use a more generic type admin account that has admin access for all of your scripts or do you create separate admin accounts for each different script that is written?

I’d like to know what is the best way to do this that won’t make our system's security vulnerable. I feel like having a lot of users with admin privileges is not a good practice. I’ve tried looking in SDL's documentation and I’m not finding anything obvious.

I have posted this in the general discussion. I wasn't aware of this developer forum so I'm posting it here now. Sorry for the duplicates.