How can I view the default (populated) BehaviorConfig.xml file in order to get insight into how to add overrides for Draft Space configuration?

I'm configuring Draft Space and want to make rendering and menu changes. The customer version of BehaviorConfig.xml, where overrides should be added, is blank by default so no complete set of examples there.

I've looked at the examples in the documentation and they just don't cover enough contingencies to show me how to deal with all the changes I'd like to make to the Draft Space configuration.

For example, here are a couple of concrete examples I'd like to implement ... in <step> element rendering, Draft space shows ...

Step 1    <step text here>

Step 2    <step text here>

I'd like to change this to remove the word 'Step' and add a period after the number

1.    <step text here>

2.    <step text here>

Its unclear how I can accomplish that. If I had the original BehaviorConfig.xml to review, I might be able to figure that out. 

Another example is how do I remove the long list of Note types available and limit the choices to just generic note, type="caution" and type="warning". Can't find anything in the documentation that helps me there either. Did I miss part of the documentation that covers these items?

Parents Reply Children
No Data