How do I enable a map specialization to be recognized in Pub Manager?

I am helping a client update from DITA 1.2 to 1.3. We've updated catalogs and DTD shells on the server, and we can update content with the new DTDs (constraints with a few remaining specializations). Catalogs are updated, and DTD shells all validate. However, when we open maps in Pub Manager (base maps and bookmaps), the hierarchical view isn't available.

Screenshot of Trados Studio showing an XML editor with a red box highlighting an error in the code: 'catalog.xml:2:68: error: element 'topicmeta' not allowed here; expected element 'topicref' or 'topichead'.

While we can still check out maps and work on them, the ability to drag and drop topics into maps en masse is only available in Pub Manager, and it's indispensable. From past experience, I know there are other configuration steps that need to be taken, but I'm an XML practitioner, not a developer, and I'm trying to direct my client's Doc Tech on where to look to resolve this issue. Any suggestions you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Bill Burns

[A]

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 4:04 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji