This release fixes a problem in Chrome version 49. This update is recommended to everyone using Xopus 5.3.
Release date: 2015-03-22
Chrome 49 problems
This fixes a problem in Chrome where after updating to version 49, copy/paste was not working correctly anymore with the Clipboard extension.
- Problems with rendering html content after the Xopus island in IE:
In IE10 and later, html content after the <xml> island in the html might not be rendered correctly if self-closing tags are used in this xml. Wrap an extra <div> tag around <xml> or replace self-closing tags with pair-closing tags to resolve it.
- When copying content in the tags on view in Internet Explorer, the text of the tags is copied to the clipboard as well.
- Processing instructions for placeholders (xm-replace_text) inserted using the API after loading the document are not recognized as placeholders.
- Pasting multiple paragraphs in Firefox without the SDL copy/paste extension does not paste all content.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox