Possible to merge my users?

Hi, would it be possible to merge my two users:

Old:

community.sdl.com/.../michaelschroeder

Current:

https://community.sdl.com/members/michaelschroeder38497

I'm not sure why there are two; one day, that's what happened. Ideally, I would keep the URL and achievements of the OLD user. As far as I know, they both have the same login credentials, but I am unable to access the old one (help here may be useful too).

Thanks for any info!

Parents
  • Hi Michael,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

I'm able to merge your two accounts and move your new account activities and achievements to your old account (Keep your old achievements and points as well).

Normally I prefer to handle everything in the forum here but to be able to discuss further I will reach out to you privately because we will need to go over things that are privacy sensitive like email accounts. Please check your inbox!

• Hi Michael,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

I'm able to merge your two accounts and move your new account activities and achievements to your old account (Keep your old achievements and points as well).

Normally I prefer to handle everything in the forum here but to be able to discuss further I will reach out to you privately because we will need to go over things that are privacy sensitive like email accounts. Please check your inbox!

Children