On Saturday 31 Jul 2021, 03:30 BST) until Monday 02 Aug 2021, 11:00 BST we will be performing planned maintenance on the RWS licensing platform. During this time you will not be able to activate or de-activate your licenses for Trados Studio and related products and you will not be able to login into RWS Community although the community site will be available for reading. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

How to find the right user name to address him or her with @

Hi,

I often find it hard to address the author of a post with @... Sometimes, as in the post below, the displayed user name seems to contain no cue concerning the real user name:

https://community.sdl.com/product-groups/translationproductivity/f/studio/30462/xlf-file-generated-by-transifex-not-recognized-as-a-translatable-file-in-a-studio-2017-project

At other times I am offered a list of user names like "Joe Doe_1234" "Joe_Doe" "Joe_Doe_2348" and so on, but I have no clue which Joe DOe is the author of the post. It would be helpful if mousing over the displayed user name would reveal this.

Or maybe there is a way, but I did not find it yet...

Thank you

Daniel