On Saturday 25th Sept, we are completing planned maintenance work on the SDL/RWS Account platform. The outage is expected to last from Saturday 03:00 BST to Monday 27th Sept 11:00 BST. During this time you will not be able to access SDL accounts or activate / deactivate licences. Apologies for the inconvenience this causes.

Bug creating constant Idea Machine notifications

Every time I submit a new idea I get the following notifications. The funny thing about it is that I have already completed all 3 levels anyway so constant reminder of the previous levels is rather useless. Ideally, such a notification should only appear once, that is the first time one reaches one of those levels, and of course, it should not mention previous levels.

Parents
  • Hi Spiros,

Thanks for your feedback and good explanation of the issue you see.
    I believe there is a misconnection in the automation set for these Idea Machine levels.
    We will work on this with our development team to fix, thank you!

Also great to see that you are sharing so many ideas for SDL Trados Studio, we're happy with that.
    Already Level 3, congrats!

• Hi Spiros,

Thanks for your feedback and good explanation of the issue you see.
    I believe there is a misconnection in the automation set for these Idea Machine levels.
    We will work on this with our development team to fix, thank you!

Also great to see that you are sharing so many ideas for SDL Trados Studio, we're happy with that.
    Already Level 3, congrats!

Children