• A Peek Into the Future UX and UI Beyond Tridion Sites 9 (Part 2)

Hello, glad to see you back! In the last blog post I introduced the key design drivers and the high-level design concepts for a new “Graphene UI” for SDL Tridion Sites. I also explained how it could address the workflows, needs and requirements of agile marketing teams running global web projects.

For this post, I will dive into the design concepts through which we aim to address the challenges and needs…

• A Peek Into the Future UX and UI Beyond Tridion Sites 9 (Part 1)

It’s been a while since you’ve heard from us here, so let’s change that! By ‘us’ I mean the user experience design team at SDL; a small group of design thinkers, prototype tinkerers and interface artists. Rest assured, we haven’t been lazy or out surfing. We’ve been working hard on a variety of exciting projects and products.

One of the projects we’re really excited about is…

• Data-driven design

Even if you are a member of Mensa International or a professor in rocket science, I believe that I can confidently say that you are probably very bad at reading someone else's mind. If you want, you can give it a try. Look at the person closest to you and focus. Focus on what they might be thinking about right now and then check with them if you were correct or not. And? You were miles off. And now try and do the same…

• The UX Team at SDL – What we do

In the last post I introduced the UX team at SDL and explained our general motivation with this community group. In this post I will describe “What we do” in more detail, so the services we offer and how those map to the UX roles we have in our...

• The UX Team at SDL – Who we are

It has been quite a few years now since User Experience (UX) was introduced as an important success metric and an internal discipline at SDL, solidly embedded within its software development and operations organization. Ever since, UX at SDL grew. In terms of size, organizational maturity, internal influence, and impact on the success of the business. UX earned the trust of the various teams it supported, the customers…