Customizing WorldServer

Hello!

I am interested in creating some very basic customizations in WorldServer but am unsure how to proceed. I am mainly interested in programming automatic workflow steps that do things like change "hidden" asset properties (e.g. filter configurations), copy target files to specific locations, etc. I have seen the samples included in the SDK, but I've been away from programming for so long that I would like some additional support (best development environment, maybe a "Getting started" guide, etc.). Are there any tutorials about this?

Thanks in advance for any help/advice!

• I am not aware of any, more than what you see in the SDK.
    However I have had great success in contacting Professional Services, and, when the answer is quick and not a lot of work i get an answer without payment. (as an example question: how can i access all tasks for a given project -> the answer would be a specific call in the SDK)
    I will state though, that it does not seem to be what you are looking for. You seem to be wanting a walk through on getting set up that is in addition to what's already in the SDK. Professional Services could certainly help you with that but i doubt it would be free, to be fair though i am not professional services and they may help you anyway. Can't hurt to ask.