Corrupted glossary

Error message "MultiTerm is unable to add the entry." appearing only when I try to add terms to a specific glossary created in Studio 2019 and not even that big. I have followed the steps on gateway.sdl.com/.../communityknowledge and repaired the Studio Freelance version 2019 I have, but to no avail. The issue happens only when I select this specific glossary as default. Another problem with the glossary (again it is only but a year old and I have not updated the software much during that time) is that Studio is not recognizing any terms coming from it. So I suspect it got somehow corrupted. I am asking then if there is a procedure to restore this glossary or a workaround that would help me save the terms. In advanced CAT tools, I would be able to export it and then import it in a brand-new file so I can save the terminology. So far, this tool is really disappointing compared to many others I use, but the price is at the same level... Please help!

Parents
  • I was able to fix this bug and I am writing the steps here for anyone who has the same issue. I basically was able to recover the contents of my glossary using Multiterm 2019, by exporting it with the Default definition into an xml file and then reimporting it with the same definition into a different existing "working" glossary. Later I opened my combined glossary in Studio and I could again add new terms without any error messages.

• I was able to fix this bug and I am writing the steps here for anyone who has the same issue. I basically was able to recover the contents of my glossary using Multiterm 2019, by exporting it with the Default definition into an xml file and then reimporting it with the same definition into a different existing "working" glossary. Later I opened my combined glossary in Studio and I could again add new terms without any error messages.

Children
No Data