Idea Delivered

Effective with XPP 9.5, you can now sort the list of colors in the XPP color editor by any of its columns such as Number, Color Name, Type, etc., enabling you to more easily manage large lists of colors.
For more information about this enhancement, reference "XML Professional Publisher: Tints, Color, and Pattern Managment."

Color Spec file

There is no ability to auto sort the new color spec - in the old days it would be in strict numerical order - now its difficult to know what numerbs have been used and what have not.

Parents
  • I have some Perl that will take the color spec, and find 'holes' or gaps in the sequencing. It wouldn't take more than a few lines of additional code to sort numerically by color number and/or by color name.  And export it to a new spec file of course ;)     Let me know if this is of interest and I'll dig it up and post here.

Comment
  • I have some Perl that will take the color spec, and find 'holes' or gaps in the sequencing. It wouldn't take more than a few lines of additional code to sort numerically by color number and/or by color name.  And export it to a new spec file of course ;)     Let me know if this is of interest and I'll dig it up and post here.

Children
No Data