Idea Delivered

XPP 9.3 provides this functionality.

Override / supercede Pathfinder menus and buttons to execute other comments.

This would allow our users to access customized functionality from the standard Pathfinder Interface.

For example, if we wanted to perform a pre/post action when setting a CAP baseline or printing/exporting or completely change an interface aspect.

Parents
  • I cannot see a way to do the post-process of the 'sdedit' on the Job/Division ticket and Document Assembly spec. Software-wise, the 'sdedit' has way too many permutations and uses and there is no way to insert a 'post-process' into the mix.

However, it should be possible to do the xyview. The use case makes a lot of sense and could be quite powerful, so I will add the ability to run an "after" script for "edit" and "view".

Comment
  • I cannot see a way to do the post-process of the 'sdedit' on the Job/Division ticket and Document Assembly spec. Software-wise, the 'sdedit' has way too many permutations and uses and there is no way to insert a 'post-process' into the mix.

However, it should be possible to do the xyview. The use case makes a lot of sense and could be quite powerful, so I will add the ability to run an "after" script for "edit" and "view".

Children
No Data