Idea Delivered

XPP 9.3 provides this functionality.

Override / supercede Pathfinder menus and buttons to execute other comments.

This would allow our users to access customized functionality from the standard Pathfinder Interface.

For example, if we wanted to perform a pre/post action when setting a CAP baseline or printing/exporting or completely change an interface aspect.

Parents
  • If I was adding a mark trace level to a job and the process failed halfway through the list of divisions. In this case, if the script failed, I would want to run an "after" script to remove the trace mark from the divisions that had been successfully processed.

If this happens now, the traces can either manually applied to the remaining divisions, or the new mark is manually removed.

Comment
  • If I was adding a mark trace level to a job and the process failed halfway through the list of divisions. In this case, if the script failed, I would want to run an "after" script to remove the trace mark from the divisions that had been successfully processed.

If this happens now, the traces can either manually applied to the remaining divisions, or the new mark is manually removed.

Children
No Data