When deleting a user we could do with a way to determine what tasks that user is assigned to in order to ensure those tasks aren't orphaned. This would also be useful to understand what types of translation a user is involved in.
- Make this available on the user screen - would be better for checks before deleting.
- A separate report - would be better for audits / analysis.
Will need three sections...
- Accepted Tasks
- Project task assignment. (Ignore completed tasks + closed projects.)
- Workflow task assignment.
- Group membership
In each case it needs...
- Enough info to identify and find the project / template / task group. (Or better still the ability to click into the relevant item.)
- Total users assigned. (So we can check it won't drop below a minimum.)