Idea Delivered

Support for HTML5 is available now in the RTF-editor in Experience Space version 9.5.

Support HTML5 in Rich Text field.

There was a discussion about "HTML5 in Rich Text field" in the link below. "HTML5 in Rich Text field" is not supported.
https://tridion.stackexchange.com/questions/16779/let-sdl-web-8-rich-text-field-support-html-5

We have a request that it should be supported.

Parents
  • @Frank Taylor. A lot of what you say coincides with my point that the storage language to represent an RTF in the CMS is most definitely not the language that needs to come out of your templating. For the former, an XML dialect is very well suited, and for what you need to have in your website, well I don't care and Tridion doesn't care. The implementer can generate what he wants.

Comment
  • @Frank Taylor. A lot of what you say coincides with my point that the storage language to represent an RTF in the CMS is most definitely not the language that needs to come out of your templating. For the former, an XML dialect is very well suited, and for what you need to have in your website, well I don't care and Tridion doesn't care. The implementer can generate what he wants.

Children
No Data