Under Community Review

Setting a priority looks great, but what if people always set the priority to high because their work is in their opinion the highest priority it defeats the purpose.

Should we always create a new job with medium priority and you can later give the translation job a higher priority?

How can we guide the user to select the right priority?

Translation Manager - Allow Users to set a retrieval 'priority' on a Translation Job [ROUND 2]

Among Job A, Job B and Job C, I want Job A to be picked up by the Translation Manager service first when retrieving jobs, however Translation Manager does not have the possibility to prioritize the retrieval phase.
Such feature would be very handy!

Ideally, this should look like that:

Prioritize a Job on Retrieval

and

Translation Job Queue

Parents
  • This is very handy, however I suggest to be able to mark the priority later in the phase and not in the beginning. The reason is everyone will mark 'Prioritize the retrieval' for each newly created jobs. If every project has priortiy, then there won't be any difference. Most of the times, you need to get project X asap because of some urgent requirements.

Comment
  • This is very handy, however I suggest to be able to mark the priority later in the phase and not in the beginning. The reason is everyone will mark 'Prioritize the retrieval' for each newly created jobs. If every project has priortiy, then there won't be any difference. Most of the times, you need to get project X asap because of some urgent requirements.

Children
No Data