Under Community Review

Mark reviewed segments with a different color

Hi,

Currently when a segment is reviewed, a user presses enter and the segment gets confirmed, which is the same status as segments translated by translators. I think it would be great if we could distinguish the segments being translated by translators and being reviewed by client reviewers e.g. by a different colour or icon. It would also help translators to see what segments were touched by client reviewers.

Kind Regards

Bernd

Parents
  • I also like this very much! For my client Porsche we even offer a trilingual review interface (where the EN translation gets pulled into the "column" line by TMS) , so they have to click a lot and it would really help them when they can find the last changed segment faster. In addition the way we are working at the moment causes some problems during ICR. At the moment translators have to carefully compare the XLIFF before and after client review, as filtering by the comments in studio seems to be not reliable. If the change would be marked in a different colour or by an icon it would be much easier to distinguish. Maybe we can even create a filter to improve ICR speed?

Comment
  • I also like this very much! For my client Porsche we even offer a trilingual review interface (where the EN translation gets pulled into the "column" line by TMS) , so they have to click a lot and it would really help them when they can find the last changed segment faster. In addition the way we are working at the moment causes some problems during ICR. At the moment translators have to carefully compare the XLIFF before and after client review, as filtering by the comments in studio seems to be not reliable. If the change would be marked in a different colour or by an icon it would be much easier to distinguish. Maybe we can even create a filter to improve ICR speed?

Children
No Data