Under Community Review

Send an automated reminder for ICR

Our client Apollo Vredestein has repeatedly requested to send a reminder to their in-country reviewers 2 days before the set deadline. In TMS I have the functionality to create a Project for a particular job and set a deadline per work flow step as well as set a reminder. Unfortunately these reminders do not work for ManTra users on client's side and no automated reminder is sent.

We have at our PMO also other clients that have expressed interest/need in such reminders, so it would be very helpful if this functionality of TMS could be linked with ManTra.

Kind regards,

Baiba

Parents
  • Hi Baiba,

It seems we have quite a number of related ideas concerning the notifications/reminders sent to users responsible for review, or final sign-off, in ManTra. At a high level, I think we can summarise as follows: -

1) Include a step deadline in the initial email notification sent to user(s) when tasks are ready for them to work on

2) Send a reminder notification to user(s) where this has been defined in the project schedule

3) Provide users with an 'on-demand' capability in ManTra to send ad-hoc reminders to the user(s) assigned to a project, including the option to include a bespoke message in the email

Is there anything missing from my summary you would like to have implemented? Although we might not develop all of these enhancements at the same time, I think it at least makes sense to review them together in order to establish how we would implement them.

Cheers,

Ian  

• Good day Ian, Can you share a status on this? We would also like to ability setup a reminder logic to co-reviewers. Like an automated reminder sent to pending translation jobs 2 days before deadline.

• As wel as a more On-demand option for specific cases.

Comment Children
No Data