Idea Delivered

In SDL TMS 12.2, it is now possible to upload and import the SDLTM format.

Regards,

David

Importing SDLTM to TMS TM

Importing SDLTM to TMS TM feature will be convenient .

Currently, if we need to import SDLTM, first need to convert to TMX then convert to MDB then import to TMS.

Often, we don't have SDLXLIFF file, only SDLTM exist. Then many manual steps required.

Parents
  • Do the language codes properly map from SDLTM to TMS MDB format? I feel like there are discrepancies between Studio and TMS that could cause problems here where TMs are imported into the wrong language on the TMS side and thus lead to no actual TM leverage. The import UI does not have UI warning to catch any discrepancies or to confirm the target language in TMS.

I also saw there were still problems when importing SDLTM. I submitted a defect that turned into this CRQ-16835: SDLTM file format import says "Import Complete" but despite that, I get no TM leverage and I can't find TM in SDL TM Maintenance

Comment
  • Do the language codes properly map from SDLTM to TMS MDB format? I feel like there are discrepancies between Studio and TMS that could cause problems here where TMs are imported into the wrong language on the TMS side and thus lead to no actual TM leverage. The import UI does not have UI warning to catch any discrepancies or to confirm the target language in TMS.

I also saw there were still problems when importing SDLTM. I submitted a defect that turned into this CRQ-16835: SDLTM file format import says "Import Complete" but despite that, I get no TM leverage and I can't find TM in SDL TM Maintenance

Children
No Data