Under Community Review

MultiTerm 2019: Improve use of picklist fields in input model

In my termbase, some fields have been defined as picklists and I allowed multple values, e.g. for my "Customer" or "Subject matter" fields. This works fine when entering the values manually.

In input models, however, I can only predefine a single default value for this kind of fields.

Just an example: I would like to assign the values "Halbleiter" and "Elektronik" to the "Fachgebiet" field by default. Currently, I can only assign one of these in the input model.

I tried a workaround, i.e. I selected that field twice in the input model and assigned a different value to each of them, like this:

But this does not help either, the values I selected last appears as a default for both fields:

Would it be possible to change this behavior in such a way that multiple defaults can be assigned to a multiple-value field in the input model? This would avoid a lot of clicking and scrolling while entering terms. BTW the entire user interface for creating input models should be revamped, it is not intuitive at all...

Thanks!

Annette (from Manfred's account)