This place is where you can suggest, discuss, and vote on ideas. If you want to create an idea for an other related product choose the appropriate group on this page

When you select to create a new idea, there are a few things you can do to ensure SDL Development and other community participants understand the idea. See here for Idea best practices.

• Embed MultiTerm installer in Studio

• Under Community Review
    • 0 Comments
    As simple as that - include MultiTerm in the Studio installer. Keeping the separate installer for all users who only work with Multiterm makes sense, but if someone uses Studio (and I'm guessing that' 95% of user cases) a separate installer is only a...
    • 10 May 2017 10:51 AM
  • Deleting multiple entries from Browse pane or Hitlist

• Under Community Review
    • 0 Comments
    One of the features I have been looking for for a long time is the ability to select multiple entries from the Hitlist or Browse pane (e.g., using Ctrl + left mouse button) and delete them all at once. MultiTerm 2017 does allow for batch deletion using...
    • 27 Feb 2017 1:26 PM
  • Termbase template with users/roles etc.

• Under Community Review
    • 0 Comments
    I would be nice to have termbase templates with roles, users etc.
    • 1 Mar 2017 7:10 AM
  • More search statistics

• Under Community Review
    • 0 Comments
    I'd like to have more search statistics: terms searched and found/not found, searches for each user, statistics across termbases, statistics by users and roles
    • 1 Mar 2017 7:11 AM
  • Refresh MultiTerm Convert

• Under Community Review
    • 0 Comments
    I know even SDL now recommends using Glossary Converter app, but what's missing is a feature to quickly convert external resources to a MultiTerm glossary. Probably one of the most common resource types for terminology is a two column list of terms ...
    • 24 Mar 2017 1:45 PM
  • More layout options

• Under Community Review
    • 1 Comment
    I'd like to see layout definitions where you can define term formatting based on depending fields, e.g. terms with the status forbidded could be marked as red or strikethrough. This layout should also be visible in the term recognition windows in Studio...
    • 27 Feb 2017 1:26 PM
  • Browse pane options when editing entries (Multiterm 2015)

• Under Community Review
    • 0 Comments
    Hi all, the scenario: you are working on a filtered term list going through all the entries from top to bottom (alphabetical order) in the browse pane. When editing and saving a particular entry with different terms, the cursor jumps to the alphabetical...
    • 10 Jul 2017 2:56 PM
  • Fix dropdown picklists in default view!

• Idea Delivered
    • 3 Comments
    OK, so here is what needs to be addressed in a future update of Multiterm 2017. This was actually a question I posted on another forum and Paul Filkin confirmed it was a bug and may be resolved in a later update, but that I needed to put it here just...
    • 18 Aug 2017 10:45 AM
  • Default activation of fuzzy search in MultiTerm Online

• Under Community Review
    • 0 Comments
    Users of MultiTerm Online are often not familiar with the MultiTerm functions, so they are not aware that they often need to activate the fuzzy search option to get all relevant matches. Consequently, it would be very helpful if the system administrator...
    • 3 Nov 2017 12:38 PM
  • Picklist on entry level still needs to be fixed

• Under Community Review
    • 2 Comments
    MultiTerm may no longer pre-set the first value in a picklist on entry level. However, it still does not work smoothly: If I want to select several categories, e.g. "teaching2," research" and "department", the picklist-window closes after I have selected...
    • 17 Oct 2017 1:41 PM