Under Community Review

Filter for reviewing applied terminology

Filter strings that contain words appearing in Terminology / chosen glossary.

I am reviewing strings and I would like to review only those containing terminology, so that I can see if the translation needs to be corrected. 

Parents
  • I don’t think that this is possible. String entries are filtered on properties and simple methods. 

Each time a string entry is selected and displayed, the whole string is send via internal interfaces to the termbase. Internal termbase algorithms are checking if the string entry contains known terms and will return its positions that then will be marked up by Passolo.

For filtering string entries that contain known terms, all strings entries must be checked which won’t be possible within reasonable processing times.

Comment
  • I don’t think that this is possible. String entries are filtered on properties and simple methods. 

Each time a string entry is selected and displayed, the whole string is send via internal interfaces to the termbase. Internal termbase algorithms are checking if the string entry contains known terms and will return its positions that then will be marked up by Passolo.

For filtering string entries that contain known terms, all strings entries must be checked which won’t be possible within reasonable processing times.

Children
No Data