This place is where you can suggest, discuss, and vote on ideas. If you want to create an idea for an other related product choose the appropriate group on this page

When you select to create a new idea, there are a few things you can do to ensure RWS Development and other community participants understand the idea. See here for Idea best practices.

• Possibility to enter a single space without workaround

• Under Community Review on 30 Jun 2020
    • 0 Comments
    For a language-specific thousand separator I tried to enter a single space in the translation list, which was not possible. Neither as single space nor as non-breaking space. Together with the support team we tried different ways, but Passolo always...
    • 30 Jun 2020 7:23 AM
  • Custom states

• Idea Delivered Partially on 30 Apr 2021
    • 2 Comments
    It would be great if there was a possibility to define user-defined states, such as the predefined states "validated", "for review", etc. The user defined states should work like the standard passolo states and should also be available in the filter...
    • 21 Apr 2020 8:14 AM
  • String list filter with reference language

• Under Community Review on 21 Apr 2020
    • 2 Comments
    I need to find strings that are identical in the target language and in the reference language. At the moment only source language ( .SourceText ) and target language (.Text) can be filtered, I need the additional possibility to filter by the active...
    • 21 Apr 2020 7:48 AM
  • Add search in reference language

• Under Community Review on 8 Apr 2020
    • 0 Comments
    When looking for a term, I would like to add search for reference language.
    • 8 Apr 2020 2:37 PM
  • message after importing bundles

• Under Community Review on 12 Mar 2020
    • 2 Comments
    Here is the scenario: I want to know which file was changed after importing the bundles easily, (we exported all files to translators in case any old translation need modification, especially in LQA stage), currently the log is containing all files...
    • 12 Mar 2020 6:04 AM
  • shown characters of file names in tree of source files should not be limited to a maximum number of characters

• Under Community Review on 11 Feb 2020
    • 0 Comments
    Number of shown characters of file names in tree of source files should not be limited to a maximum number of characters. In Passolo 2018 number of shown characters of source file names seems to be limited to 80 characters.
    • 11 Feb 2020 7:03 AM
  • creation of user specific folders in tree of source files to structure different source file types

• 0 Comments
    It should be possible to create user specific folders in tree of source files to structure different source file types. This is especially helpful if a large number of source files of different source file types exist in a Passolo LPU.
    • 11 Feb 2020 6:56 AM
  • Make MS Spellchecker Compatible with Passolo When User Has Office 365 Desktop Installed

• 0 Comments
    Hello, I had previously logged this issue: Case 00473373 - Spellcheck Set to MSWord But Using Polar. Now that I have Office 365 on my desktop instead of Office 2013, the MS Spellchecker no longer works with Passolo 2017. The built-in Polar spellcheck...
    • 10 Feb 2020 8:04 PM
  • Project log file user-friendly

• Under Community Review on 30 Jan 2020
    • 0 Comments
    Hi, would it be possible to increase rows so that I can see logs from more operations, at the moment I found the scale limited, scroll in it by using mouse make it all together more friendly, better visibility, exportable... Thank you.
    • 30 Jan 2020 3:02 PM
  • Filter for reviewing applied terminology

• Under Community Review on 17 Jan 2020
    • 1 Comment
    Filter strings that contain words appearing in Terminology / chosen glossary. I am reviewing strings and I would like to review only those containing terminology, so that I can see if the translation needs to be corrected.
    • 16 Jan 2020 3:33 PM