Just putting this out there to vent.
The last couple of days we spent importing TMX files into our server TMs. We encountered strange problems with Asian languages, tried for many hours to fix the issue and when we were pretty sure that it was not something we did wrong, we created a ticket with support. Soon after, we were told that it is a know defect and it would be fixed soon.
We spent many hours importing into various TMs and now have to repeat the process because we cannot trust our TMs.
SDL, if you're reading this, please think of a better way to let users know when such a serious bug is found.