Accepted, Not Yet Planned

Projects deleted in Groupshare are deleted in Studio (when Studio connects to the server)

You have to delete the projects from the GroupShare Webui and from the the project folder in the My Documents folder as well.

Parents
  • I don't think deleting individual files is a good idea. You could have one project folder that has files in it with different time stamps, so you could potentially just be deleting some files from a project folder. Also, you would have the projects.xml file that contains the list of open project in Studio - you can either delete this file and then Studio creates a new, empty one or not delete it. I don't know of a easy way to just delete some entries from it so that you synchronize that with whatever files you are deleting. So I think this approach is risky. You won't lose data, but you may have your users report errors in Studio.

Comment
  • I don't think deleting individual files is a good idea. You could have one project folder that has files in it with different time stamps, so you could potentially just be deleting some files from a project folder. Also, you would have the projects.xml file that contains the list of open project in Studio - you can either delete this file and then Studio creates a new, empty one or not delete it. I don't know of a easy way to just delete some entries from it so that you synchronize that with whatever files you are deleting. So I think this approach is risky. You won't lose data, but you may have your users report errors in Studio.

Children
No Data