Under Community Review

double-click on a term recognized in the source of Editor should redirect to this term on the list in the Term Recognition window

I work with a number of termbases simultaneously, so it often happens I need to scroll down in the Term Recognition window (see also this post). I  would rather double-click the term (indicated as recognized by the red line over it) in the source part of the editor window to be automatically moved to the specific term in the Term Recognition window (but not the Termbase Viewer). 

Parents
  • Quick tip - use Ctrl+Shift+L to display the list of found terms at the cursor position in the Editor, then use the up and down arrow keys to highlight the desired translated term and press Enter.

• That is useful, however it is not what I meant. I use several termbases including a dictionary. As a result the list of recognized terms is often long (please see this) and it takes a lot of scrolling to get to the required term in the Term Recognition window. Instead it would be handy for me, if I could go to the source window, double-click the required term and get the list of the recognized terms in the TR window scrolled down to the term. Is it only me seeing it helpful?

Comment
  • That is useful, however it is not what I meant. I use several termbases including a dictionary. As a result the list of recognized terms is often long (please see this) and it takes a lot of scrolling to get to the required term in the Term Recognition window. Instead it would be handy for me, if I could go to the source window, double-click the required term and get the list of the recognized terms in the TR window scrolled down to the term. Is it only me seeing it helpful?

Children
No Data