Create your idea below, or browse and vote on others.  If you want to comment on their idea click on it and then you can share your opinion... good or bad!  If you want to look at the ideas for a different product just pick them from the list below.

• 15 Feb 2019 11:15 AM

Adding entries to Abbreviation List

• Under Community Review
    • 1 Comment
    Hello, It would be great to be able to add abbreviated terms to the Abbreviation List by directly choosing the term, right clicking on it and adding it directly into the Abbreviation List as we are in the editor, just as we do when we add new terms...
    • 14 Feb 2019 2:54 PM

Behavior of new Studio Project Wizard that will make you lose all project settings if you change the source language at a later moment

• Under Community Review
    • 1 Comment
    The new Studio Project Wizard has a few behaviors that are not really user-friendly: For instance, if you start by defining new ad-hoc file type settings and later on notice that the source language of your project still needs to be changed, then you...
    • 14 Feb 2019 8:11 AM

Fragment search on content within (pair) tags

• Under Community Review
    • 0 Comments
    Hello, it might be good if fragment search can focus also on content within pair tags - as this way UI strings are usually put in documentation and manuals - it would help keep consistency and eliminate extra concordance searches. Ladislav
    • 12 Feb 2019 2:55 PM

Search TM by name

• New
    • 0 Comments
    TM search field would be useful on the server TM window. We have some customers with over 100 TMs and it's inconvenient to scroll through whole list every time. Jack
    • 12 Feb 2019 7:48 AM

Remove multiple TMs at a single time

• Duplicate
    • 0 Comments
    I sometimes must add and remove a dozen TMs during the translation process. It's annoyingly cumbersome to click "remove" for EACH TM. I should be able to select certain TMs all at once and click "remove." I should also be able...
    • 11 Feb 2019 5:58 PM

Smart quotes in review mode - Again!

• Not Considering
    • 0 Comments
    I found out today that the setting that straight quotes "" are converted to smart quotes “” does NOT apply when in review mode. This is a call on the Trados developers to change that as soon as possible. Translators do sometimes...
    • 11 Feb 2019 5:34 PM

Smart quotes in review mode

• Idea Delivered
    • 1 Comment
    I found out today that the setting that straight quotes "" are converted to smart quotes “” does NOT apply when in review mode. This is a call on the Trados developers to change that as soon as possible. Translators do sometimes...
    • 11 Feb 2019 5:35 PM

Marking repetitions

• Idea Delivered Partially
    • 0 Comments
    Some CAT tools (for instance, Memsource) mark segments that are repeated later on in the same document (or set of documents) or that are a repetition of earlier segments (see attached screen shot, and note the blue symbols in a column on the right). This...
    • 7 Feb 2019 9:18 AM

Add embedded content support in XLIFF 2.0 filter

• Under Community Review
    • 0 Comments
    Hi there! I think XLIFF 2.0 filter would be way better with embedded content support. I currently have a large file for translation mostly with html tags... That would help a lot!
    • 7 Feb 2019 9:16 AM

Determine SDLXLIFF files on which version of Studio was used to save the file as latest

• Under Community Review
    • 0 Comments
    Currently, there is no way to determine the SDLXLIFF files on which version of Studio was used to save the files as latest. It's hard to investigate when has problem with translation files, whether the SDLXLIFF had been translated on the right Studio...