Is there any way to sort the content in Alphabetical order?

I need to generate the index and through CITI specs, I am able to generate the information which I needed but now I am not able to sort them in Alphabetical order. Can anybody assist me in sorting them.

Thank you

Parents
  • Seems like you are on the right track.

But unless other customers have any suggestions, I think to help you will require having all the details of your sample (or at least a lot more details), which might include needing the details of all the translations that are being done in the 'xychange' step, which is not feasible in this forum.

I think this is better suited for you to open a ticket with support.

But if you run 'citi' with the -kp option (keeping all intermediate process files), can you then give us a snippet of the toc-??? file contents that is the input to the 'sort' process and a snippet of the toc-sort file contents that is the output to the 'sort' process? That might help determine why you are not getting your entries sorted properly.

Your 'xychange' process is using the Input Tran fields in the JT to specify the translations to run, so I don't know what will be the name of the toc-??? file that is the input to the 'sort' process (I think it should be toc-name where name is the last non-empty value in the Input Tran fields in the JT).

Another bit of important information that is needed is whether or not you are specifying a value in the Language field in the CI spec table for your index.

• Seems like you are on the right track.

But unless other customers have any suggestions, I think to help you will require having all the details of your sample (or at least a lot more details), which might include needing the details of all the translations that are being done in the 'xychange' step, which is not feasible in this forum.

I think this is better suited for you to open a ticket with support.

But if you run 'citi' with the -kp option (keeping all intermediate process files), can you then give us a snippet of the toc-??? file contents that is the input to the 'sort' process and a snippet of the toc-sort file contents that is the output to the 'sort' process? That might help determine why you are not getting your entries sorted properly.

Your 'xychange' process is using the Input Tran fields in the JT to specify the translations to run, so I don't know what will be the name of the toc-??? file that is the input to the 'sort' process (I think it should be toc-name where name is the last non-empty value in the Input Tran fields in the JT).

Another bit of important information that is needed is whether or not you are specifying a value in the Language field in the CI spec table for your index.

Children
No Data