Payment

Whay have you charged me 7,31 €, 8,77 € and 0,88 € for a basic package today?

Parents
  • This was NOT my first inscription

Sad to say that, I use Trados since 1995, even earlier, I do not remember

Actually, I had an expired credit card and when I changed it the program automatically created a basic suscription, which I do not want. I wanted just a basis free subscription.

So, I have paid 16.96€ for something I do not need today.

Should I summ up those 16.96€ to the thousands of € I have paid SDL since I had my fist Trados, that one with an external connector which I still conserve?

Please feel free to consider that not all the Studio users are happy users

Paloma Bellod, MD, PhD
  • Hi Paloma,

If you have Trados Studio then you qualify for the Free subscription for Studio with 200.000 characters for every 30 days.
    Did you try to activate the Free subscription?

If you have any questions regarding the subscriptions just reach out to Language Cloud Support and they will help sort out the subscriptions that you have bought.

Subscriptions can only be activated by you so make sure to activate the Free subscription. If you don't want to be charged, you can remove your credit card details from the Language Cloud account after you switch to the Free subscription.

Hope this helps.
    Radu
  • Hi Paloma,

If you have Trados Studio then you qualify for the Free subscription for Studio with 200.000 characters for every 30 days.
    Did you try to activate the Free subscription?

If you have any questions regarding the subscriptions just reach out to Language Cloud Support and they will help sort out the subscriptions that you have bought.

Subscriptions can only be activated by you so make sure to activate the Free subscription. If you don't want to be charged, you can remove your credit card details from the Language Cloud account after you switch to the Free subscription.

Hope this helps.
    Radu
Children
No Data