DITA OT figure and table title processing getting overridden

When I run my plugins locally, running OT 2.5.4, my figure and table titles process correctly.

When I upload my plugins to SDL KnowledgeCenter, and generate a PDF, the word "Figure" or "Table" is all that appears.

Something is overriding my processing of the title element. The rest of the table and figure processing is just fine. I know my processing is not occurring because I use a string with a colon to separate the figure/table number from the title text; the colon does not appear in output.

The content in the merged file looks OK, so it's not happening in pre-processing.

Any ideas about how this processing might be getting usurped?

Simon

Parents
  • Fixed. Still not sure where this is happening, but the solution was to rename the strings I'm using for table and figure captions, and use those names in the call to getVariable.

Something is redefining these two strings. But I'm not sure what. My string overrides aren't being entirely ignored, because I redefine "Table of Contents" as "Table of Contents" (rather than "Contents"). My redefinition there is taking hold. 

Just not "Figure" and "Table".

Simon

• Fixed. Still not sure where this is happening, but the solution was to rename the strings I'm using for table and figure captions, and use those names in the call to getVariable.

Something is redefining these two strings. But I'm not sure what. My string overrides aren't being entirely ignored, because I redefine "Table of Contents" as "Table of Contents" (rather than "Contents"). My redefinition there is taking hold. 

Just not "Figure" and "Table".

Simon

Children
No Data