Output contains files from some other publication. How do I fix that?

Hi,

For some publications, the output is always files from some other publication.

For example, I have the simplest possible publication, I think. One map and one topic. In the publication the map was added and I see it and the topic. But if I create output that is a zip file, the zip contains files from a different publication. This is true if I publication from publication manager or the web client.

Have you see this before? Do you know what causes it and/or how to fix it?

I am using Knowledge center Build 12.0.3725.3

Kendall

Parents
  • HI Kendall - have you tried cleaning up the baseline? It may be that old objects are lingering there. Or if you are using a map that is shared with another publication, but the objects are conditionalized out of your pub, they will still be associated with your publication and considered part of it. I'm not sure that's what's happening, but it's possible.

• HI Kendall - have you tried cleaning up the baseline? It may be that old objects are lingering there. Or if you are using a map that is shared with another publication, but the objects are conditionalized out of your pub, they will still be associated with your publication and considered part of it. I'm not sure that's what's happening, but it's possible.

Children
No Data