Learn about Predefined Regions and how they enrich the page authoring experience in Content Manager Explorer and Experience Manager. A region is an area of the web page that contains a set of related content items. Predefined Regions provide page creators with guidance about what content is expected on the page.
After watching this webinar recording you will know how to:
- Define a page structure using a region schema.
- Restrict the page content with the region constraints.
- Author new pages with regions in CME and XPM.
- Migrate existing pages to start using regions.
- Learn how to render content from the region.
- Use regions in a DXA implementation.
Go to https://www.youtube.com/c/SDLCommunity for more product related videos and webinars.
Want to learn more about SDL?