Take an in-depth look into the revamped Experience Optimization capabilities, which have moved from Fredhopper to Elasticsearch. This change supports and extends Experience Optimization’s current and future capabilities.
After watching this session you will know:
• What the new architecture of Experience Optimization looks like and what has changed.
• Where and how to install and configure Experience Optimization.
• How functionality has been moved and how data is stored.
• How to migrate your current Experience Optimization data to the new stack.
• How backward compatibility works.
• How to use querying capability.
Go to https://www.youtube.com/C/SDLCommunity to watch more recorded webinars and other product related videos.
Want to learn more about SDL?