Obligatory link to Stack Exchange
The TL;DR of the situation is this
I've got XPM in two environments. One has 2 XPM hotfixes. One does not.
When creating a page, the one without hotfixes:
- Takes forever
- Eventually shows an error that a duplicate page was created
- No duplicate page was created (just the one in the CME)
The environment with hotfixes:
- takes forever
- only shows the loading icon
- shows a "blocked loading mixed content" message in the browser console
- shows the page as published in the CME
What does it take to get XPM to let me create a page, and then navigate me to the page that was created?
Or is that not a feature?