- Set up your Amazon Alexa device and your Sonos system if it's not already set up.
- Open the Alexa app.
- Open the Alexa app on your mobile device or go to the Alexa website on your computer.
- Add the Sonos skill.
- From the menu in the Alexa app, tap Skills.
- Search for Sonos and choose the Sonos skill.
- Tap Enable and sign-in to your Sonos account.
- Discover devices in the Alexa app.
- Option 1: Say “Alexa, discover devices”
- Option 2: Open the Alexa app and tap Smart Home from the menu. Tap Devices and Discover.
Once all your Sonos devices are discovered, you are ready to control your Sonos with Alexa.
For More Information Visit Sonos Setup