XML and XSLT in XPP

I have a XML and its corresponding XSLT to generate a desired HTML. How can I apply these styles to the XML when it is imported in XPP?

Thanks in advance.

Parents
  • I assume that what you are saying is the following:
    I have an XSLT that transforms my XML into HTML and I have a CSS style sheet that formats that HTML. How do I apply that CSS stylesheet to the imported HTML in XPP?

If that is indeed your question the answer is pretty simple. If you are using XPP V9.X you simply set your job ticket up to use the xml/css mode and you store the CSS stylesheet you have under the job folder (or library folder) under the same name as you have defined in the standard style field of the job ticket.

And you should be done...!
    (or better said you can start enriching your CSS stylesheet by adding xpp specific properties in order to produce a 'decent' PDF document)
  • I assume that what you are saying is the following:
    I have an XSLT that transforms my XML into HTML and I have a CSS style sheet that formats that HTML. How do I apply that CSS stylesheet to the imported HTML in XPP?

If that is indeed your question the answer is pretty simple. If you are using XPP V9.X you simply set your job ticket up to use the xml/css mode and you store the CSS stylesheet you have under the job folder (or library folder) under the same name as you have defined in the standard style field of the job ticket.

And you should be done...!
    (or better said you can start enriching your CSS stylesheet by adding xpp specific properties in order to produce a 'decent' PDF document)
Children